Regular price $5.36 Sale price
Individually handcrafted toys by the skillful artisans of the Himalayas, using natural, renewable and eco-friendly wool fibres.
- Lovingly handmade in Nepal
- Made with 100% New Zealand wool (cruelty free practices confirmed)
- Naturally anti-microbial, odour-resistant and toxin-free
- Brightly coloured using Azo-free dyes
- Chewable design promotes interactive play
Great for teething puppies
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Air dry, do not iron. Do not bleach or dry clean.
Size: 7.5 cm or 3" diameter
- Caution: Ingestion of small parts inside this product can result in serious injury. Discard and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. Supervised play only.
- Toy is handcrafted therefore subtle colour, size and shape variations may occur.