Add on items
The KONG Classic is the gold standard of dog toys and has become the staple for dogs around the world for over forty years. Offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs, the KONG Classic’s unique natural red rubber formula is ultra-durable with an erratic bounce that is ideal for dogs that like to chew while also fulfilling a dog’s need to play. Want to extend play time? Be sure to stuff with tempting bits of kibble and entice with a dash of peanut butter.
- Mentally stimulating toy; offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- Some cats enjoy Kongs too!
- Treat-stuffed toys offer your dog a gratifying, non-destruction option (as opposed to targeting your favourite shoes!) while reinforcing this good habit with a reward.
- KONG classic red rubber formula for average chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
- Natural rubber
- It is best to get a couple of Kongs so you can always have one ready to give to your dog
- Ensure to clean kongs after each use by soaking and scrubbing with a bottle brush
- Ideas to stuff the kong with: peanut butter, portion of dogs kibble, cooked white rice, sweet potatoes, cheese, or anything your dog loves!
Fill with water and put in the freezer for great long-lasting activity during hot weather! This makes a soothing treat for teething puppies!
The Kong doesn't have to be filled with liquid to be frozen. Any stuffed Kong can be frozen, and a frozen filling will provide a longer-lasting treat!
Size: remember to always size up for safety! Kong recommends the following sizes to correspond with the dog's weight but you can also use larger sizes.
Small: 3" x 1.75" x 1.75"
Medium: 3.5" x 2.25" x 2.25"
Large: 4" x 2.75" x 2.75"