KONG - Stuff-A-Ball
Add on items
Wanderful Wand Feather Cat Toy
Totes Ma Goats! - Tote Bag
The Medium Kong Stuff-A-Ball™ helps support your dogs’ chewing behaviour. Made from the Kong Classic rubber, this ball fulfills instinctual needs to chew while cleaning teeth and gums. Want to extend play time? Be sure to stuff with tempting bits of kibble and entice with a dash of peanut butter.
- Mentally stimulating toy; offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- Some cats enjoy Kongs too!
- Treat-stuffed toys offer your dog a gratifying, non-destruction option (as opposed to targeting your favourite shoes!) while reinforcing this good habit with a reward.
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
- Natural rubber
- It is best to get a couple of Kongs so you can always have one ready to give to your dog
- Ensure to clean kongs after each use by soaking and scrubbing with a bottle brush
- Ideas to stuff the kong with: peanut butter, portion of dogs kibble, cooked white rice, sweet potatoes, cheese, or anything your dog loves!
Fill with water and put in the freezer for great long-lasting activity during hot weather! This makes a soothing treat for teething puppies!
The Kong doesn't have to be filled with liquid to be frozen. Any stuffed Kong can be frozen, and a frozen filling will provide a longer-lasting treat!